Posted 2 years, 3 months ago.
This here sub-forum is a space for people to gather and talk about anything that isn't one of our games (...but our games are so good, why would you ever want to talk about anything else?) Feel free to be as irreverent, random and/or crazy as you feel like- but we do have a few of house rules.
1) No flaming. Be nice to each other.
2) No spam. If you want to sell your Ford Buick, there'll surely be somebody on Craigslist willing to buy it. No exceptions, not even for weapons-grade plutonium. Not after that one guy sold us a shoddy bomb casing filled with pinball machine parts.
3) A little mild profanity is fine, but only a little- this isn't a locker room at the NFL (do they swear a lot at the NFL? The main sport in this country is cricket, they don't swear very much). We'd like to keep this the kind of site that all audiences can browse.
4) Relatedly, no links to pornography. The development team needs to work occasionally, and the internet is distracting enough as it is.
5) The Admins basically reserve the right to do whatever we need/want to around the forums, no questions answered. We will strive to avoid IAPoM (Internet Admin Power Madness).
6) No malicious links (Spyware, etc).
7) No starting empty/one word/poster-was-obviously-too-high-to-form-a-coherent-sentence threads. We tend to just reflexively assume this stuff is spam.
8) Apparently, we're legally advised to tell people not to plan/discuss any real world crimes or criminal acts within our webspace. Not even piracy- the fun kind, with boats. So, you know, don't do that.
9) We repeat: Be nice to each other.